Join us in Dunedin for a night of New Zealand’s finest fashion, to support research into a breast cancer CURE.
One night. One Show. Twelve Designers.
STORM - TRELISE COOPER - COOP - COOPER - CURATE - KATHRYN WILSON - AMAYA - AUGUSTINE - SWEAT REPUBLIC - TUESDAY LABEL - FEDERATION - NOM*D
View the latest season's collections on the catwalk from 12 incredible New Zealand Designers at Emerson’s Brewery!
Breast Cancer Cure Ambassador Michele A’Court will guide you through the evening while you enjoy canapés and drinks throughout, a fashion show. Plus a chance to participate in both live and silent auctions with unique items and experiences to support the cause.
Your ticket includes;
- A fully-inclusive evening with canapés, wines and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the evening,
- 12 premier fashion labels showing their latest collections on the catwalk,
- A chance to bid on exclusive live and silent auction items,
- Hear from Professor Parry Guilford one of our Breast Cancer Cure funded researchers on the latest developments in breast cancer research,
- A fabulous Fashion for a Cure goody bag to take home.