Your Box is a great mechanism to ensure your survival. It is full of conditioned behaviour patterns to keep you safe. The problem is: These patterns also keep you from being truly alive.
Expand the Box Training is an initiatory training to help you transform your box from defensive to expansive. As your old box mechanisms fall apart the path becomes cleared for your liveliness.
This is the core training from Possibility Management, a transformational context for upgrading life into high-level fun adulthood. As a specialty, we will travel only with women in this specific training setting.
In this 4-day training, we will experientially explore the ability to:
- Be present
- Navigate feelings and emotions
- Live in the now and find the way to let go of past patterns
- Find out what is blocking you from being authentically yourself and find possibilities for transformation
- Establish authentic contact with fellow human beings
- Communicate with clarity and passion
- Shift drama into creation
- Work in collaboration
- Unfold your potential and giving your soul a voice
- Reveal the unconscious part in you: your underworld
- Create deep and nourishing high level fun
- Uncover commonalities in our survival strategies as women, having grown up in a patriarchal system, thereby healing some of the patriarchal patterns in ourselves.
Expand The Box provides you with the context of self-responsibility and qualifies you to attend a Possibility Lab. It is a doorway into the unlimited vast potential of possibility.
Trainer: Julia Neumann
Venue: Kereru Lodge, Motuoapa
Self-contained chalet-style accommodation in a wilderness environment, just a minute's walk from the Parade Pool on the world-famous Tauranga Taupo River, near the southern end of Lake Taupo. https://www.flyfishingtauponz.com/lodge
We will be surrounded by Kereru, wood pidgeon. Kereru has a sacred meaning for women especially, as the bird tends to feed off many of the native herbs and fruit that are very nourishing for female bodies.
Training fee: $650-950 sliding scale (conscious pricing)
Plus cost for accommodation and food.
You will be asked to pay a deposit of $300 upon your registration.
For more details and to register contact Julia: