Porirua City Council is hosting a series of social media workshops to help our local small businesses get ahead and make the most of the different social media platforms out there.
If you’re a small business owner this may be of interest to you, so check out below what we will be covering in the workshop. It’s free and spaces are limited, we recommend that you register to avoid disappointment.
Workshop 2 – Tips & tricks to lift your LinkedIn game
Want the lowdown on how to maximise your LinkedIn profile?
Join us for a 60-minute workshop hosted by Porirua City’s savvy design and digital expert Claire Roper.
The workshop will cover:
- How to create a professional profile.
- How to build your business connections.
- Tips on how to effectively share content and engage with those you connect.
- The benefits around LinkedIn groups and LinkedIn’s very own blogging platform.
- PLUS, you’ll have the option of having a professional headshot taken with our photographer (this will take place after the workshop)
Registrations are limited to 30 people so sign up now – it’s FREE!
Date: Wednesday 19 May
Time: 5.30pm to 7.00pm
Where: Te Rauparaha Arena, Porirua
No need to worry about parking, there are ample free spots at Te Rauparaha Arena.