It's time to bring you all together to discuss the results of your safety culture tools, have some active group discussions around your chosen clinical module, celebrate our alumni new entrants and learn about sustainability planning.
Registration and light dinner is from 6.00pm with the session beginning at 6.30pm. Please ensure that you are seated by 6.30pm for the formal part of the evening.
What to bring with you?
- A readiness to engage in active discussion with your peers
- A copy of your safety culture tool report/reflection
- A copy of your reflection sheet (this can be found in your clinical module excel spreadsheet)
- A plan for how you're going to maintain your changes after SiP finishes
- Any questions you have about implementing your QI initiatives at your practice or pharmacy
It is vital that each individual registers under their own name as this enables a record of attendance to be kept. GPs attending this session will be entitled to MOPS points; please make sure your MCNZ number is documented on your registration. All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance via the Safety in Practice Newsletter after the learning session.
The use of the Eventfinda website does not imply endorsement of any other events listed on this site.