Discover strategies to increase productivity, understand your triggers and help you create the mental space you need to have a better biz life blend.
Retreat & Reboot is a weekend specifically tailored to women in business.
A whole weekend to focus on the fundamentals of attaining mental consistency so you can thrive, be productive and feel energised.
Take a step back and look at what’s not working in your life, then make a plan for sustainable change.
Does your mind feel full of clutter as you try to remember and juggle 101 things?
It doesn't have to be this way.
What to expect;
• This retreat will help you regain balance in your life that is sustainable.
• You will have a clear understanding of what your triggers are and a toolkit to cope when overwhelm hits.
• Using proven strategies, you will be more productive in your business and have a better Biz-life blend.
• Ascertain what your goals are in the 7 major life areas and make an actionable plan to move forward.
RETREAT & REBOOT WEEKEND WILL EQUIP YOU WITH;
• A morning mindset routine to ensure your day starts positive and is productive
• Core values analysis
• A personalized Vision board clearly identifying what you want and need in the 7 major life areas
• An action plan so you can rise above the clutter and start moving your business and goals forward
• An overwhelm toolkit, unique to you, for those days when the wheels threaten to fall off!
Retreat & Reboot is bought to you by Sarah Davies from Sweet Spot Business Coaching. With +20 years of experience working with businesses, Sarah understands the struggles that many business owners have of being ridiculously busy but feeling unproductive and unable to prioritize those things that are important to them.
Sarah trained with the Coach school and works mainly with women. Sarah is personable and relatable, a born and bred entrepreneur. As a mother of three with an elderly parent, she also understands the reality of running a business in these challenging times.
Paste the link to receive an info pack. http://bit.ly/3lA98uE