Pilkingtons presents our - Bottomless & Long Lunch.
Due to high demand, we are excited to bring you our new summer Bottomless & Lunch, running every Saturday only - Partnering with Invivo Pinot Gris and Sauvignon Blanc.
We have two 2-hour sittings at 12.30pm and 1pm for our new sharing styled menu - which includes:
- Focaccia with whipped herbed butter
- Mixed leafy salad, tamari pumpkin seeds, yuzu dressing – V, V+, GF, DF
- Mushroom and lentil pate with sourdough - V
- Beef Tataki, emulsified egg yolk, mustard seeds, ponzu, sesame crisp – GF, DF
- Chicken roulade, kimchi puree, daikon slaw – GF, DF
- Quinoa, compressed cucumber, radish, spinach salad with green goddess dressing – V, V+,DF, GF
- Roasted courgette, semi dried cherry tomatoes, olives, spiced chickpea salad with hummus and lavosh – V, V+, DF
(** menu indication only subject to change).
- Bottomless** Tokyo dry tap beer, vodka cocktails, Graham Norton Sauvignon Blanc and Invivo Pinot Gris.
So round up your Bottomless Lunchers again, and spend your Saturday with good food, good drinks and good vibes. Cocktail specials and bar menu available from 4pm.
Please let us know if you need to be seated in a group by emailing email@example.com.
We are a beautiful boutique sized venue, your oasis in the middle of the CBD - We have tables of two tables 10's and tables of 6's so any Large group bookings will be split to a section, dependent on guest numbers, due to limited spaces and the weather. We definitely will do our best seat you all together, or at least side by side!
Tickets are $65 pp (+Eventfinda booking fee) via Eventfinda. We always sell out so send this link to your friends, and make sure you grab your tickets quick!
*Pilkingtons Host Responsibility Policy and the obligations of the Sale & Liquor Act 2012 will be STRICTLY applied and STRICTLY adhered to. Guests will only be allowed one drink at a time. No intoxicated persons will be served.
*LOSS/DAMAGES: Pilkingtons is not responsible for any loss or damage to guests or client property, before, during or after the event. You agree to indemnify Pilkingtons for any breakages, thefts, damages or extraordinary cleaning requirements caused by you or attendees and will pay any costs associated with this within 7 days of the event. If, for any reason, Pilkingtons is unable to meet its obligations in respect of any bookings, we reserve the right to cancel any such booking without liability and will refund any deposits made. Soiling charges will apply for damages, cleaning or breakages of Pilkingtons property.
*We have tables of two tables 10's and tables of 6's so any Large group bookings will/may be split to a section, dependent on guest numbers, due to limited spaces and the weather. We definitely will do our best seat you all together, or at least side by side!