A business usually represents a person’s life work, and the opportunity to exit is a one-off event. Would you rather proactively plan ahead or leave it to chance?
Join the team from EndVision for an information-packed seminar to learn:
- The current market's appetite for your business.
- What core influencers drive the sale value of your business.
- How to undertake an internal due diligence well in advance of going to the market or an unforeseen event.
- Understand why it is important to surround yourself with the right team.
- Why planning and timing is mission-critical. And much more…
Who should come?
Business owners who do not have a detailed and executable plan ready to go if they become injured, ill, deceased - or are simply thinking about putting their business on the market in the near or long term.
Time: Registration at 11:30, Presentation & Lunch 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Cost: Complimentary and lunch provided