Tips and insights in preparing and providing Supported Assessments for ACC Sensitive Claims.
A One-day Online Interactive Workshop with Diane Clare. This workshop is to assist those quite new to completing Supported Assessments, as well as being a refresher for those more experienced. PLEASE NOTE: This is not ACC endorsed training - it is a senior clinician's take.
- What/why/who: What is an ACC Supported Assessment, why are they needed, and who delivers them?
- ABCD: Preparing and things to check before you begin: Approvals, Booking in, Core information, Documents you will need.
- The 4Rs in Mapping the journey - rapport, roles, risks, requirements.
- The 3 Fs to the Finish line: Follow up session, formulation and feedback.
- Handling hiccups e.g. delay of medical notes, remote working, accuracy checking.
- Conclusions and issues arising.