People are different. Everyone has their strengths. Colleagues and clients have different needs, habits, values, and different ways of thinking. Inclusive Leaders bring out the best in people and they don’t need to be in a leadership position to do that. Inclusive Leaders know how to best respond to diverse needs of team members and customers. Inclusive Leaders are effective, impactful, and understand the value of long term relationships.
This workshop will provide highly effective tools to gain confidence in Inclusive Leadership practices.
- Recognise the impact of bias and unconscious bias on our relationships
- Learn practical tips on how to approach and interact with people who are different
- Gain a greater awareness, understanding and confidence with inclusive interactions
- Understand and appreciate individual strengths
- Unleash the true potential of people by asking the right questions
- Lead difficult conversations to a positive outcome
Key outcomes are
- You help others to develop inclusive behaviours
- You are a positive influence on (work) relationships
- You create a productive and inclusive (work) environment
- You build long lasting relationships
Participants will leave with an action plan and an offer of individual follow up to support their learning.
Morning tea and lunch provided.
- Onsite parking available
- Follow sign at the external staircase to level one (next to the indoor pool), please email me if you cannot take stairs.
- For any questions and if you want this workshop to come to your location please email: Stefan@diversityinstitute.co.nz
You find more information on our website: www.diversityinstitute.co.nz
Feedback from participants:
• “Your workshop has definitely made a difference in the way I perceive and look at people. them. Thank you again.”
• "Stefan was amazing."
• "Tutor was very approachable, kind, encouraging and knowledgeable, with a good sense of humour."
• "Stefan gave us some good ideas to apply to our day to day living."
• "Delivered content that makes one think, and to be open minded."
• “Stefan is very personable, enjoyed presentation style, it translated well.”
• “I found the workshop illuminating, very worthwhile experience, excellent facilitator.”
• “Great workshop, very relevant, educational, engaging.”
About the facilitator:
Stefan Doll (CMHRINZ, MBA), Registered Psychologist in Germany, HR and Diversity Consultant & Coach.
Stefan has over 20 years of experience as a human resources manager, trainer and consultant in Europe and New Zealand in the FMCG industry, manufacturing, local government and professional services. His degrees in industrial psychology (Germany) and MBA (UK) laid the foundation for many successfully resolved people challenges in a business context. His passion for leadership and thriving organisational cultures resulted in advising the European headquarters of BP on learning and development programmes before he came to New Zealand in 2003.
Stefan is a published author and co-founder of the Diversity Institute. Building on his experience, observations and studies he developed a practical tool to resolve differences between people which is now successfully applied by many of his clients. Good things come out of good relationships on a personal and business level.
"I am passionate about my rock band and writing music. I am also passionate about business and creating a work environment that allows people to find fulfilment in their work and that allows businesses to grow. There are many connections between a band playing a good show and a high performing team. Everyone brings in their unique skills, gives their best, collaborates, and thrives to achieve a common goal.”