Why-cycle? Closing The Loop On Plastics and Food Waste
Product stewardship, procurement, food waste / composting, what gets recycled and where, what to do with what - all big topics with even bigger questions we all want answers to.
With all this in mind, we thought we’d take some time out during National Recycling Week (19-25 October) to hear what key stakeholders and industry leaders are doing in the way of recycling and closing the loop on plastic and food waste.
Check out the line up:
- Waste Management on the ins and outs of sorting out recycling
- Wellington City Council on the move to recycling plastics 1,2 & 5
- Wellington City Council on Para Kai - the new compost trial happening in Miramar
- Flight Plastics on how they’re closing the loop on PET 1
- Tiny Plastic Factory on recycling tiny plastics
- Sustainability Trust & Kaicycle on the community composting trial happening in Berhampore and Wellington CBD
Light refreshments included in your ticket price. All profits from this event go towards providing a school with a free waste reduction workshop.