Situated in the thriving Franklin town of Pukekohe. Our history dates back to 1866 when Pukekohe became a separate parish.
The leadership of the Parish has always rested with the parish priest, from Father James McDonald our first parish priest to Father Peter Gray who has been at the parish since January 2003.
As the population of Pukekohe has grown, so has our church. After many years of fundraising for a new church complex the first mass in our new church was celebrated on 31st October 2010. The official opening was held on February 13th 2011.