Whether you are a team leader or supervisor who inducts, trains and coaches team members, a health and safety representative wanting to pass on your knowledge, or you are someone who just does a bit of training as a part of their job, you’ll want to get your planning and delivery just right. This workshop will introduce you to all types of training tools to help create and deliver engaging, compelling training sessions that will encourage trainees to learn new skills and put them into practice on the job.
- Managers, team leaders & supervisors
- Health & Safety Representatives
- Technical people or subject matter experts
- An in-company training officer
- Understanding training and facilitation
- Creating a lesson plan
- Preparing for the workshop
- Getting off on the right foot
- Delivery tips and tricks
- Keeping it interactive
- Dealing with difficult participants
- Tackling tough topics
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics
*Members applies to OSEA and the Otago Chamber of Commerce.
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0508 656 757.