"This pair of talented improvisers have an easy, likeable charm about them which adds some immersive depth to this quick-fire, long-form improv show.10/10, would watch again." - The Wellingtonista
Maximum Benefit is a fully improvised comedy duo show by two best pals.
Join Max Porozny and Ben Jardine as they take their guests on a hilarious and magical improvised journey together. Beginning with a suggestion from the audience, the duo weave together a story with laughs and heartfelt moments through characters and worlds they make up on the spot. The joy of improv means that audiences discover these characters and plots in real-time with the performers. Each and every show is entirely different from the last.
Maximum Benefit won Late Night Knife Fight (October 2020) and then went on to headline LNKF #36: Maximum Benefit.
COVID-19 Alert Level 2+ Information:
• Contact tracing is mandatory (scan, scan, scan!)
• Overall seating capacity is reduced by half to ensure physical distancing measures can be maintained
• All patrons are recommended to wear face masks. These masks are available at BATS for purchase but you’re encouraged to bring your own
• The bar will only provide table service
• Strict cleaning measures are in place for your safety
• If you bought a ticket and are no longer able to attend due to seating limitations or show cancellation (in the event of Alert Level 3+), you will be given the option to: reallocate seating to another show, hold the ticket value as a credit at BATS, donate the ticket value, or receive a full refund.