Join us on one of our special Hopstock tours!
This tour visits 7 of the 26 Hopstock venues, running for approximately 5 hours.
Stop 1: El Culo Del Mundo Mt Victoria, featuring Mean Doses + Food
Stop 2: Waitoa Social Club Hataitai, featuring Waitoa Brewery
Stop 3: Double Vision Taproom Mirimar, featuring Double Vision Brewing
Stop 4: Parrotdog Bar Lyall Bay, featuring Parrotdog Brewing
Stop 5: Moon Bar Newtown, featuring Tuatara Brewing
Stop 6: Bebemos Newtown, featuring 8 Wired Brewing + Food
Stop 7: Bin 44 Queen's Wharf, featuring Beer Baroness
Approximately 30 minutes will be spent in each venue, enough time to enjoy a tasting-sized glass of their special Hopstock beer (included in price).
We're working closely with Wellington's Craft Beer College to provide special these special guided Hopstock experiences.
This tour features:
- The featured Hopstock Beers of 7 Hopstock Venues (decent & responsible tasting sizes).
- A private bus will be used to get between the venues, with one section walking.
- Finger food to keep your tummies from rumbling will be provided at two of the locations.
- A couple of lovely and informative guides from Craft Beer College, providing continual dialog about the bars/breweries/beers.
- Camaraderie and good times.
Meet at the listed start time at the designated venue, where your guide will be waiting for you with name lists and some of those sweet neon-waxy-paper wristbands so you can feel spesh all day.
We will provide Hopstock stampable brochures for you to start your Hopstock collection activity, or you can bring your own if you’ve already got a head start on us!
Although unlikely, we reserve the right to change the venues featured on this tour at any time up until the tour begins. If this tour is cancelled you will be informed at least 24 hours in advance and a full refund provided.