Don't let your fear of finance get in the way of your success!
To provide the knowledge and skills to better understand the key financial information in order to make confident decisions in an organisation. Historically, organisations saw finance as a specialist skill but now all key individuals and managers regardless of their role must have a solid understanding of finance in order to be successful.
Anyone who plans, manages or reports on financial data and wants a broader understanding of business finance.
After successful completion of this course, it is expected participants will have the tools and techniques to be able to appreciate:
- Financial Management Cycle
- Fundamentals of Planning
- Need for Budgeting
- Types of Expenses
- Understanding and Developing a Profit and Loss Statement
- Capital Expenditure & Depreciation
- Understanding and Developing a Balance Sheet
- Importance of Cash Management
-Monitoring & Reporting
- Analysis & Interpretation of Financial Accounts
$ 630.00 + GST for members
$ 895.00 + GST for non-members
To book, email email@example.com or call 0508 656 757.