The cast perform a full length comedy play in the style the greatest playwright that ever lived.
A Bard’s Tale has been performed at the Pop-up Globe and the Hawaiian Improv Festival and of course – it’s different every night!
“An impressive feat in improvised performance. Well worth a watch!” Theatreview
“A unique, unexpected and uncanny show. This show is a testament to the clever and quick-witted talents of its players.” Mac + Mae
“Spontaneous laughter that is pure and it’s bloody funny. This show is as good as any improv you’ll see in the modern world.” The Speakeasy
Audience participation level: Low
No audience member is brought up on stage, so you can relax and enjoy the show from the comfort of your seat.
The Covert Theatre, home of improv comedy, is community in spirit and professional in standards. With workshops and shows every night of the week there is something for everyone. Be sure to check out www.coverttheatre.com
To book wheelchair accessible seats, or for assistance with your booking, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call (09) 600 1877
Covid-19 Safety Policy
· All staff and performers at the Covert are double vaccinated.
· All audience members must be double vaccinated and show their vaccination pass upon arrival.
· Must scan in upon arrival.
· We have hand sanitiser available.
· Masks are optional for audience.
· The air conditioning is on so ventilation is constant.
· Please stay home if unwell.
· Social distance seating with restricted capacity (50%) when in Red under the Traffic Light system.