Surfing, yoga, fitness & relaxation. Escape your everyday routine with an incredible group of like-minded, ocean-loving women! For ALL ages, stages and fitness levels.
1 – 3 October 2021 | SOLD OUT
29 – 31 October 2021 | LIMITED SPACES
19 – 21 November 2021
10 – 12 December 2021
11 – 13 February 2022
11 – 13 March 2022
8 – 10 April 2022
13 – 15 May 2022
Book With Confidence: we will be operating as normal during Level 1 and 2, but just in case, we have multiple backup weekends held for our incredible Women’s Wellness Weekend. We will be sure to make sure backup dates work for everyone! Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions regarding this.
Introducing Aotearoa Surf’s brand new Women’s Wellness Weekend. Empowering women to get out, get active and show everyone in the line-up what it looks like to ‘surf like a girl’!
Following on from our popular Surf Sistas women’s only surf lessons, our Women’s Wellness Weekends are designed for all ages (adults 18+ only) and levels of surfer, from complete beginners to intermediates looking for progression
Lessons take place on Auckland’s favourite east coast surf beach, Te Arai, where you can expect crystal clear water, sunshine and good people!
- Modern Eco Pods or Glamping accommodation for 2 nights
- Welcome including drinks, nibbles & property tour (Friday night)
- Healthy breakfast each day (2 x breakfasts)
- Spread lunch on the Saturday – plant-based (1 x lunch)
- Dinner table bookings at local venues (optional)
- 2 x yoga sessions including instructor
- 2 x surfing sessions including coaches
- All equipment (yoga mats, surfboards & wetsuits)
- Photo package of weekend including you surfing!
- Unlimited surfboard and wetsuit hire for your entire stay (use during free-time)
- Unlimited water, tea coffee and juice
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Help organising lift shares and transport options
Optional Add ons:
- Massage / Spa Treatments (on site)
- Join organised dinner at local eatery (Saturday night)
Learn to surf or refine your surfing techniques with Aotearoa Surf’s brand new Women’s Wellness Weekend. Empowering women to get out, get active and show everyone in the line-up what it looks like to ‘surf like a girl’!
Following on from our Surf Sistas Progressive Surf Clinics, our Women’s Wellness Weekend is a fun, holistic weekend designed to help women of all ages and skill levels learn to surf, improve their surfing skills and build more confidence in the ocean.
We will be photographing your surf sessions, allowing up to review your surfing and provide tips allowing you to achieve progression!
- Beach awareness & safety.
- Reading the wind & waves.
- Board ocean entry & handling.
- Catching waves with best practice.
- Paddling style & the pop up.
- Surfing position & posture.
- How to accelerate and turn the board.
- Getting out the back.
- Positioning and wave selection.
- Timing, take-offs and getting down the line.