This is a small group, 2-day photography workshop which will allow you to develop and grow your entire photographic skills, starting with learning to capture images as much as possible “in camera” through to the art of preparing and printing your photos. Don’t be scared off by the activity, this weekend is about demystifying what seems like a complex process into an easy to comprehend process.
Think about how rewarding it is to watch your prints coming off the printer – it’s such an amazing feeling seeing your finished product “in print”.
These two days are for photographers who would like to grow their capabilities.
We’ll be covering:
- Coming off auto – mastering ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed
- Learning how to create and frame in camera a great image
- Processing in Lightroom (mobile or laptop) – a free version of Lightroom is available for tablet & iPad users if you don’t have an Adobe license
- Preparing your images for printing
- Printing 2 of your images in A3+ on an Epson SureColour 706 professional photographic printer using two different types of paper – fine art textured and smooth pearl. Both these papers are professional and high quality photographic papers.