Based at Mt Cook, our Landscape Masterclass Workshop is designed as an ideal programme to expand your skills as a landscape photographer. With Rob Brown and Richard Young as your tutors, you will learn to shoot a diverse range of subject matters including, mountains, glaciers, macro and nature photography and the night sky & astrophotography.
Mt Cook has world-renowned clear skies with no light pollution, offering the chance to photograph the Milky Way above the Southern Alps. The workshop also includes a ski-plane flight over Mt Cook to do some aerial photography.
We will base for 3 nights in the comfortable Hermitage Hotel in Mt Cook Village, with the use of a conference room for tuition and post-processing sessions.
- Tuition by Rob Brown and Richard Young
- Ski-plane over Mt Cook with Tasman Glacier landing
- 3 nights accommodation at the Hermitage Hotel in a twin Mt Cook view room (single upgrade available)
- 3 cooked breakfasts at the Hermitage Hotel
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
- E-book masterclass workshop topics
- Two 16x22" Fine-Art Prints from the Epson SC-P800
- Use of Benro filters kits
- Trial of Nikon cameras & lenses
- Transport during the workshop
- Queenstown pickup/dropoff (or meet at Mt Cook)
- DOC concession fees
- Donation to our Conservation Fund
- Native tree planting to Carbon Offset your workshop
For more information or to book, go to the official website.