The best value after school surfing program for local kids!
Our 8-week After School Programs are designed to teach a broad variety of beach and surfing skills over the term as well as giving them the perfect opportunity to make friends outside of school. All equipment is provided by Aotearoa Surf.
- Perfect for kids aged 7-18 years old (plus 6-year-olds with prior approval)
- Our Junior Surfers Club runs during terms 1, 2 & 4.
- 2 x 1 hour 15 min classes after school on a Monday and a Wednesday.
- Each child will be assigned to an instructor at the beginning of the term and we will endeavour to keep this for the entire program.
- ALL equipment provided including wetsuits and surfboards (or bring your own)
- Group sizes are limited with a max 1:6 coach to surfer ratio with appropriate coaching, training and supervision given at all times
- All Junior Surf Club Members and their family get 10% off on all surfboards, wetsuits and accessories during the term. Some exclusions apply
Mondays: 25 October, 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November, 6 & 13 December 2021
Wednesdays: 27 October, 3, 10, 17, 24 November, 1, 8 & 15 December 2021
Presentation ceremony Friday the 17th of December at 5.30pm
Mondays: 14, 21, 28 February, 7, 14, 21, 28 March & 4 April 2022
Wednesdays: 16, 23 February, 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 March & 6 April 2022
Presentation ceremony Friday 8 April 2022
Mondays 4pm – 5.15pm (ages: 7 – 11)
Mondays 5.15pm – 6.30pm (ages 11+)
Wednesdays 4pm – 5.15pm (ages: 7 – 11)
Wednesdays 5.15 – 6.30pm (ages 11+)
(above age grouping is preferred but not necessary as surfers will be grouped by ages and ability within each session)
Mangawhai or Te Arai (Predominantly Mangawhai)
(Returning Junior Club Members: Don’t forget to use your returning club member code for a 10% discount. Please call us if you have any questions regarding this.)
ALERT: Once a program has started you cannot book in online. Please call us 09 4315760 to join part program