Quit feeling overwhelmed and stressed by constantly worrying about what to post on your social media - learn what to do and create a plan for your business's social media marketing.
In this workshop, we will look at what makes great social media. I'll show you how to create content that grows your relationship with your audience, attracts your ideal clients, and results in business growth. You'll leave with your own plan for the year, which will help you to feel in control of your content and enable you to be consistent with your posts.
This workshop will outline three of the topics you will cover:
- Learn the different kinds of posts that make up a great social media presence and why they work.
- Learn how to map out your social media year and make you own plan during the workshop.
- Discover different ways to create content across more than one platform, how to repurpose it and schedule it in advance.
- A detailed workbook to refer to after the workshop.
- Hands-on tasks to get your social media plan created and mapped out for the year
- An understanding of how to find and work with a virtual assistant to help ease some of your load and make life easier.
Who should attend:
Anyone who is tired of winging it and constantly wondering what to post on their social media. If you want a plan to follow to make life easier, then this is the perfect workshop for you. This is great for anyone responsible for the social media content within your business, or for people who would like to understand more about using social media to grow the business and how to get help with aspects of this task.
Leeann Bassett is the owner of Face UP Now - Social Media Consultant, based in Tauranga. Leeann has 23 years of teaching experience and now works in social media helping businesses and organisations to grow their online presence. She runs workshops and private coaching to empower people to gain the confidence, knowledge and skills they need to be successful using social media. Leeann is passionate about helping people to realise that it isn't as difficult as they may think and giving them the tools to feel confident.