Walk down Emerson Street and end up in a perfect little market offering a true Hawke's Bay experience.
This is where the locals shop. Enjoy freshly roasted coffee, divine treats and all the produce you need to create your own locally sourced meals at home.
Enjoy some of the best produce from around Hawke's Bay available right in the centre of Napier City every Saturday morning.
Talk to the growers and taste the flavours of our region.
COVID19 UPDATE - LEVEL 2
The Napier Urban Farmers’ Market is OPEN at COVID-19 Level 2 in accordance with government regulations for farmers’ markets.
The public health guidance surrounding safe health practice in relation to Covid-19 will mean there are changes to how the market operates at Delta Level 2. We ask you to adhere to the following rules of operation to ensure everyone remains safe.
- All food and drink is takeaway only and should be consumed outside of the markets (if you don’t want to take it home, please
picnic in Memorial Square adjacent to the market).
- Limit the number of people from your family coming to shop at the market.
- Masks must be worn.
- Sanitise hands on entry into the market and log entry on the NZ Covid Tracer app or complete the manual contact register.
- Provide plenty of space between you and other customers ensuring you maintain a physical distance of 2 metres from each
other, while flowing through the market.
- Please Shop & Go to ensure all shoppers can access the stalls.
- There will no seating available or buskers performing.
- Act responsibly and reduce risk.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay away from the market.
Thank you for your ongoing support of our local farmers and artisan food producers, many of whom depend on their weekly trading at the market.