Selwyn Community Education is based at Selwyn College, Kohimarama, Auckland.
This course is available in the following formats in 2021:
- Weekend course 27 - 28 March 9:30am - 3:30pm both days
- Evening course 7 - 9pm over five weeks 7 - 9pm on Tuesdays starting 4 May
- Evening course 7 - 9pm over five3 weeks 7 - 9pm on Mondays starting 26 July
- Weekend course 7 - 8 August 9:30am - 3:30pm on both days
- Evening course 7 - 9pm over five weeks Wednesdays starting 20 October
An introduction to this popular programme will lead you through how to create spreadsheets, charts, perform calculations with formulae, and analyse numerical information. A course fee subsidy is available for NZ citizens and permanent migrants who are able to commit to a high level of attendance. This subsidy is provided through funding from the Tertiary Education Commission.
Students should be familiar with using a computer and mouse and with navigating menus etc. This course guides you through step-by-step projects designed to build your skill and confidence when using this software. You will use our PCs in one of Selwyn College's computer suites.
We also offer Microsoft Excel - Continuation and Microsoft Excel - Advanced plus advanced workshops on specialist topics. Visit our website or search Eventfinda for course dates.
Our mission is to provide quality affordable and accessible lifelong learning opportunities for our community.