Are you tired of your wardrobe? Feeling like you’re running out of things to wear?
Why buy new when you can swap up a storm at our ultra-fun clothing swap.
The focus of this swap will be on how to shop, swap and be sustainable in a fashion-focused world.
Our swaps are body positive and all about making friends and having fun.
Our social clothing swaps are all about building community, reducing textile waste, thinking differently about our purchasing habits and getting a ‘new’ wardrobe
Go on, join us and get amongst the action.
How it works:
- Go through your wardrobe and pull out clothes, shoes and accessories that don’t work for you but might work for someone else
- Make sure they are clean and good quality
- Put them in a bag (max of 15 items)
- Be the first of 15 to secure your spot - $20 per person (complimentary drink + food included)
- Bring your items along to the clothes swap!
- Make new friends and go home with ‘new’ clothes.
On the night, our fashion facilitator will showcase each item to the group and you will be given an opportunity to say ‘HEY’ or ‘NAY’.
Complimentary drink + snacks.