Learn how to grow your profile, get new followers and get ahead of your competition in 2021.
Instagram is one of the most popular social networks worldwide, especially among young adults. With over 850 million active users, Instagram is a great marketing platform you can use to create awareness for your brand and products/services and to find new customers.
Any business owner or key staff member in charge of the Instagram account who wants to improve their understanding of Instagram in order to leverage this marketing tool more effectively. If you don’t currently have an active Instagram account but are considering launching on this platform, this course would be a good overview and starting point. Aimed at beginners and intermediate users.
Your organisation/business has the potential to reach, engage and build a significant community on Instagram. When used correctly, Instagram offers the opportunity to showcase your Brand’s personality, story and connect with potential customers.
Learn step-by-step how to build an effective Instagram strategy and profile, and the know-how to increase your fans and engagement.
- Who uses Instagram
- Overview of how to develop an Instagram Strategy
- How Instagram differs from Facebook
- How to create an attractive and professional Instagram business profile
- What you should feature in your Instagram Bio
- Strategies to grow your followers including how to use hashtags effectively
- Understand how the Instagram algorithm works
- Content inspiration
- Examples of what and what not to post
- Apps to enhance your Instagram profile
- Useful Instagram tips and tricks
- Overview of Instagram Stories, Instagram Live and Instagram Reels
- What are the key insights to monitor
Participants will better understand how Instagram and the algorithm works, how to increase visibility and engagement, how to create effective content, learn the latest trends, and understand the key metrics. Participants will leave armed with key tactics they can action immediately.
*Members applies to OSEA and the Otago Chamber of Commerce.
To book, email email@example.com or call 0508 656 757.