If you’re a business selling products or services and you’re ready to dip your toes into Facebook advertising, this session is for you!
About this event:
This workshop is perfect for you if you have been using social media to market your business and are ready to scale with paid advertising.
It's also a great session for those businesses outsourcing their social media advertising, to give you a solid understanding of the process.
In this interactive session we will cover:
- The difference between creating an advertising campaign and ‘Boosting’ a post
- How to navigate the Facebook Ad Manager platform
- How to set up a Facebook Pixel to install on your website
- How to use the Pixel data to create custom audiences and track conversions
- The differences between cold and warm audiences and how to create each
- Understanding the different places you can choose for your ads to appear on the internet using the Facebook Ad Manager platform
At the end of the session you will be able to:
- Create audiences to advertise to based on attributes, interests, behaviours and activity
- Choose an objective for your advertising campaign
- Select the places you want the advertisement to appear (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and other placements)
- Understand what makes a great advertisement
- Launch and monitor your own social media advertising campaign
This session will include a range of ad examples and hands-on support - make sure to bring your laptop!
Spaces are limited.