Come for night a comedy and Amazing cuisine. Ohangai will be running a buffet style dinner from 6:30pm to 8:00pm followed by the national touring comedy duo, the American Refugees.
After sold-out shows and Fringe Festival performances across Wellington and the South Island, American Refugees are heading North! With dates across the North Island from May to August, this is a show you can not miss.
Americans Gavin and Aaron share hilarious tales of experiencing the world as reluctant ambassadors of truth, justice, and the ever-bewildering
- Mustard and thyme rubbed scotch fillet roasted & carved medium rare, served with a beef
and red wine reduction
- Twice cooked pork belly with sticky spicy glaze
- Roast vegetables, potato, carrot, beetroot, peppers, pumpkin and roast garlic, tossed in
chopped spring onions and fresh herb oil
- Cauliflower and broccoli with garlic, blue cheese in a béchamel sauce
- Ohangai slaw, red & green cabbage with seasonal raw vegetables, toasted nuts & seeds,
fresh herbs with honey and mustard dressing
- Caesar salad with garlic croutons, crispy bacon, soft boiled egg and parmesan
- Peach and passion fruit pavlova with hazelnut praline and fresh cream
- Sticky date and apple pudding with butterscotch sauce