Virtual Facilitation. Forget Online Fatigue. Get the tools and skills you need to effectively facilitate and communicate during online meetings
How we manage meetings has changed! And if you find yourself struggling with things like managing the technology, deciding what tools to use and when, or creating an interactive forum for people to share ideas - then this workshop will help!
Paul McGregor, your Virtual Facilitation Guru, will guide you to a better way to do virtual meetings so you don't have to figure it all out for yourself.
The workshops will cover:
- The Foundations - Build connections and learn about the Three Principles for Virtual Facilitation.
- Tools - See some of the additional tools in action.
- Applied Learning - Work on a live case study to apply what you’re learned.
This training is for you if:
- You keep seeing the “Host” button next to your name on video calls
- You facilitate lots of virtual meetings, but you wouldn’t describe yourself as a pro facilitator
There are two options available:
- 3-part Webinar Series
- 3-part Webinar Series PLUS coaching call with Paul to prepare you for your next virtual workshop or meeting