Are you finding it hard to switch off at night?
Do you notice your thinking is getting stuck in the same situation or worry?
Are you going to bed feeling anxious or stressed?
- Learn a range of research-based brain care strategies to help you switch off at night.
- Implementing these into your life will help calm you down, soothe your brain and hardwire happiness.
- Here’s what will be covered in the presentation:
- A simple and effective strategy to move out of anxiety and stress and back into content and calm.
- Havening Techniques® that immediately allows the brain to calm down and stop worrying.
- Breathing techniques that switch the body into rest, restore and repair.
- One-minute techniques to build resilience and the bounce-back factor.
- Free resources you can access to help master these techniques,
About the speaker: Karyn’s interest in building resilient landscapes through brain care strategies resulted from experiencing chronic workplace burnout in 2017. After taking time off and re-entering another workplace a couple of years later she found her ability to manage stress was compromised and her self-care took kit was not fit for purpose. On her brain wellness journey, Karyn learnt tools and strategies from world leaders qualified in neuroscience, trauma and resilience.
Karyn has masterfully combined her theoretical knowledge, life experience and practical coaching toolbox to create outstanding results in helping her clients recover from burnout, fatigue and anxiety. She has a natural ability to reach the heart of a wide range of problems in a relaxed, pragmatic and friendly way.