Attain your St John First Aid Level 1 certificate (valid for two years). Ideal for anyone who wants to learn basic first aid or needs to update their first aid qualification. Minimum qualification requirement for a workplace first aider.
The course covers:
- Scene assessment & safety
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) for babies, children & adults
- AED familiarisation (automated external defibrillators)
- Treating: Bleeding, Burns, Diabetic emergencies,
- Fractures/dislocations, Soft tissue injuries, Asthma,
- Seizures, Stroke, Chest Pain, Allergic reactions.
Participants have the option of having NQZA unit standards 6401 and 6402 accredited.
For more information, or to enrol in this class please phone Southern REAP on 0800 111 117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.