Show Me Shorts presents a collection of short films from top Norwegian filmmakers. Join us for a fun and thought-provoking romp through playgrounds, planes, video games, sexual frustration, animal instincts, and the passion of a lone protester. This collection of films has been curated in collaboration with Minimalen Short Film Festival in Trondheim.
There are eight short films:
- Adult Wasteland directed by Aleksander Johan Andreassen
- Motvind (Headwind) directed by Jon Vatne
- Human Nature directed by Sverre Fredriksen
- Pikselhjerte (Pixel Heart) directed by Gunhild Enger
- Play Schengen directed by Gunhild Enger
- The Affected directed by Rikke Gregersen
- What is a Woman? directed by Marin Håskjold
The films are available through the Show Me Shorts On Demand platform. Once you have bought the tickets you will have 48hours to watch the films.
Language: Norwegian (with English subtitles)
Run Time: approx 83-minutes
Rating: M Offensive language & nudity.
Thank you to Minimalen Short Film Festival for providing the films.