For beginners who have no prior knowledge of French.
By the end of the eight-week course, you'll be able to:
- Greet people and introduce yourself and others at a basic level
- Use expressions for basic everyday communication
- Ask and answer questions about people’s names, nationalities, family, work situation, likes and dislikes (both formal and informal)
- Describe and use the rules of pronunciation (including the alphabet)
- Understand and use some basic French grammar: the verbs avoir and être, the present tense of a few verbs in -er, articles (definite and indefinite), singular/plural and masculine/feminine of nouns and nationality adjectives, possessive adjectives
- Order, offer, accept and refuse food and drink in a café at a basic level
- Become more familiar with the cultural aspects related to these topics
Tue 15 Feb
15 Feb 2022 - 5 Apr 2022
8 weeks, Tue 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Presented by Juliana Stroghiu.