Things may look a little different since your last BLACKCAPS match. A valid My Vaccine Pass certificate (if over 12 years of age) will need to be supplied on entry for all matches this summer. You may also be asked for an accompanying ID to validate your certificate.
• Fans will be split into pods of 100 people, with no movement between other pods possible. We recommend buying tickets for your friends and/or family at the same time, to ensure you’re allocated to the same pod. You will not be able to move between, or to other pods after purchase.
• You can bring in food & beverage as per the usual event terms & conditions. Food and beverage will not be available to purchase in ground.
• Your ticket will indicate which gate to enter, as each pod will have its own dedicated gate. At the gate, you will be required to show your My Vaccine Pass, have your bag checked by security, and then have your ticket scanned.
• You will be required to scan-in once arriving at your pod using the displayed QR codes.
• There are portable toilet facilities in each pod.
• Masks are strongly encouraged when you’re not consuming food & beverage, and social distancing must be maintained.