Dunedin's big day out returns to the stunning central location, Logan Park. Featuring two genre dedicated stages, an international lineup and Dunedin's finest food & clothing outlets, it's fair to say the Baseline has been lifted yet again?
Limitless Drum and Bass Stage:
Thief b2b Cornman
Cheeky Hard Iced Tea House Stage:
Flamingo Pier (DJ Set)
- Gates open 2.30pm.
- Event finishes 10.30pm.
- Gates close at 8pm.
- This is a strictly 18+ event. No ID -> No Entry.
- As per government mandate, you will need to scan your vaccine passport to enter the event. This will need to match your ID.
- This event will go ahead rain or shine, tickets are non-refundable for weather-related reasons.
- There are no pass-outs of the event.
- Stay hydrated, drink water.
- This is an open, inclusive party for people who want to have a good time. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Remember that the venue will have to turn you away if you are intoxicated, it’s the law.
- A COVID19 plan will be in action, please follow all guidelines.
- If the event is cancelled due to COVID19 government restrictions, ticket-holders will receive a 100% refund or the option to retain tickets for a postponement date.
The countdown is on for the return to Dunedin's favourite dance floor.