We are excited to announce that our Y•Active Programme is coming back for young wahine next term!
Our free 8-week Y-ACTIVE Personal Training Gym programme introduces young wahine to the gym environment, the opportunities that exist and the exercises and challenges associated with participating in a personal training regime.
The Y-ACTIVE programme incorporates:
- Confidence building.
- Personal challenges in the gym environment, with support from a personal trainer and YMCA facilitator.
- Learning how the body moves and best exercises for different target areas.
- The importance of warming up and cooling down after exercise.
- How exercise can support mental wellbeing and stress.
- How the right nutrition can support exercise, health and wellbeing.
Participants must commit to attending two days a week on a Tuesday and Thursday morning from 6.30-7.30am. Classes are limited to 20 participants, so registration is essential.
At the end of this programme we aim that you will gain independence and confidence in your ability to start/continue your personal physical and wellbeing journey in or outside of the gym environment.
To enquire about this programme:
Contact Natasha Dominey
Phone: 03 688 3682
or email: email@example.com
Register online (see the 'Registration' link on the website section above).