No registration necessary.
On the 2nd May laughter groups around the world will meet to laugh for health, joy and community.
It's really something special to laugh as part of a large group, so come and join Auckland Laughter Clubs as we celebrate World Laughter Day
Check out the photos to see how much fun we have.
We will use a combination of laughter exercises, breathing, gentle stretches, and relaxation to bring the good things of laughter - more fun, good health, less stress - into our lives.
- Fun evening laughter session
- Feel good, find new friends
- Afterwards, catch up over complimentary tea & coffee
- Optional vegetarian meal following the session ( $19, must be prepaid by Monday 26th April)
While no registration is necessary for this free event, if you want to stay on for the yummy 2-course vegetarian meal, you must pay your $19 by Monday 26 April.
Here is how to pay your $19:
- Cash at Laughter Club
- Direct Deposit - Internet banking or in person at a Kiwibank branch:
Laughter Yoga NZ. Account No: 38 9008 0430364 00
Kiwibank, Ponsonby Branch
Please put your name as the reference.
Ample off-street parking.
Bus 106 from CBD to stop 7267 on Wellington St, then 1-minute walk.
Inner and Outer Link buses also stop nearby, and then it’s a short walk.
More info: email@example.com.
Bob - 021 646 280, Gay - 021 0635 035, Louise - 027 475 3734