FACILITATOR: Richard Millar
There is only so much time in your working day. No one can control time – after all there are only 24 hours in a day, but we can improve our productivity through effective use of our time. How do we work smarter and not harder?
This course will provide participants with a range of tools and techniques to better manage their time and workload organisation.
This course is for those in Supervisor/Team Leader or Manager roles where it seems impossible to get the job done in the time you have to achieve it. This will suit those who need to become more organised and in control of their work.
After successful completion of this programme, it is expected participants will have the tools and techniques to be able to:
- Set SMART based short-medium objectives/goals
- Appreciate your communication style through being more self-aware
- Develop a “Time Log” and identify your own areas of improvement
- Create a “To do list” which is achievable and productive
- Distinguish between productive and non-productive work
- Conquer procrastination and make effective decisions
- Learn the art and importance of delegation
- Learn efficient telephone skills
- Get the most from meetings
- Learn to handle interruptions – good and bad – and how to say No
- Recognise common time-wasting activities
- Mange conflict through confident assertiveness
$ 630.00 + GST for members
$ 895.00 + GST for non-members
*Members applies to OSEA and the Otago Chamber of Commerce.
To book, email email@example.com or call 0508 656 757