Designed for those interested in trying out street photography. The day is suitable for beginners through to advanced as the day is about the ‘art’ of street photography and being comfortable creating great images with your camera.
As well as learning great new street photography techniques and creative approaches, you will discover how to produce stylish and distinctive images, which reflect your style.
We start the day with an overview of how to capture great #streetphotography photos and how to look for great subject matter in the people, where possible, we have behind the scene photographic opportunities as we venture into shops.
What you will learn:
- Develop a street photographer’s ‘eye’ and learn how to spot a photo opportunity in an everyday street scene.
- Appreciate the aesthetics of street photography.
- Understand the importance of developing your own style as a street photographer and how to conceive and undertake ‘projects’.
- Understand the components of a great street image.
- Practice different types of street photography and discover your preferred style of shooting.
- Conquer your fear of photographing strangers.
- Become invisible and shoot your environment quietly and unobtrusively.
- Understand some of the key legal and ethical aspects of street photography.
- Learn how to react positively if people are questioning, challenging or offended.