Get confident using LinkedIn and learn how to get found on Google for free.
LinkedIn is no longer a job seekers platform. It's a place to make new connections and grow both your business and your authority. It's time to get involved, be part of the amazing connections and activities that are happening on LinkedIn
If you have a local business and you're not using Google My Busing then you're missing out on a huge opportunity to get found on Google when people search for your service. You'll learn how to set up your listing, how it works, how to manage it, and why.
This workshop will outline three of the topics you will cover:
- Learn your way around LinkedIn and how the platform works, plus advice on setting up your profile correctly.
- Hands-on practice for the important things to know how to do on LinkedIn.
- Goggle My Business - what it is, why to use and how.
- A detailed workbook to refer to after the workshop
- Hands-on practice using LinkedIn to make connections, make a post, tag a person, share an article, an understanding of the etiquette for making new connections what to do and not to do.
- How Google My Business works, how to use it to grow and what you need to be doing to use it successfully.
Who should attend:
Anyone who has a LinkedIn profile but isn't sure how to use it and would like to understand how LinkedIn works, what to post, how to engage/comment and how to grow your connections. Anyone with a local business who isn't using Google My Business, or you have a listing but no idea what to do with on Google My Business.
Leeann Bassett is the owner of Face UP Now - Social Media Consultant, based in Tauranga. Leeann has 23 years of teaching experience and now works in social media helping businesses and organisations to grow their online presence. She runs workshops and private coaching to empower people to gain the confidence, knowledge and skills they need to be successful using social media. Leeann is passionate about helping people to realise that it isn't as difficult as they may think and giving them the tools to feel confident.