Join us for a blissful day of healing sounds, mindful movement and medicinal breathing.
You will learn a variety of tools and techniques to bring more harmony and well-being into your life through the power of movement, breath and sound.
In this workshop you will be guided through a process that will allow you to:
- experience deep meditative states
- transform negative patterns
- feel balanced, healthy and energized
- minimise symptoms of breathlessness & asthma
- improve circulation & function of your immune system
- breathe more efficiently to improve your health & wellbeing
...and much, much more.
Experience a deep journey into the power of your breath. Just as food is seen as medicine, so too is the breath.
There is a direct connection between the breath and your psychological, emotional, spiritual and physical well being. Unfortunately for many, breathing is involuntary or reactive. When breath techniques are applied consciously you are entering into the areas of Healing, Optimising or Manifesting.
You will learn the science of breath behind the techniques, how to access and influence your inner pharmacy for health and optimal performance and the secret to manifesting. You will also experience a potent 1 hour group breathwork session where I will guide you on a journey that integrates ancient and contemporary techniques for channeling and directing your energy to manifest what you desire.
This powerful practice is for EVERYONE! It is also beneficial for people who suffer from:
• Breathing problems such as Asthma
• Stress, Anxiety or Depression
• Sleep Apnoea
• Loss of direction
…or if you simply want to experience states of INNER BLISS!
TIBETAN YOGA & SOUND MEDITATION
An introduction to Tibetan Yoga and Meditation suitable for beginners. For anyone interested in developing balance and well-being in their lives.
We will explore simple yet powerful techniques of breath, sound, chanting, and mindful movement. These practices can support us to fine-tune our greatest vibrational instrument: our own body.
Deepen the connection of your body and spirit, allow your energy to be free-flowing and be in a state of relaxation and expansion.
The power of the sound meditation with the crystal quartz singing bowls will allow for a complete bath of healing energy.
Tibetan Yoga is a gentle healing system, which relieves stress, transforms negative patterns, and helps us to be balanced and healthy. It increases our enjoyment and appreciation of life and heals both our bodies and minds, bringing their energies together to function smoothly and harmoniously.
Based on Tibetan teachings for living in harmony with physical and universal laws, this practice develops our ability to heal and energize our entire being. It teaches us what it means to just be.
• Arrive 10 - 15 minutes early for a 9am start
• Restrain from big meals 60 mins beforehand as it can be uncomfortable to move & breath with a full stomach.
• Wear casual, comfortable clothes. Exercise clothes optimal.
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle to stay hydrated
• A light lunch
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR BREATHWORK
If any of the following apply please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your safety during the workshop.
• acute somatic and viral diseases
• chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
• chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
• individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
• cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
• epilepsy, pacemakers or heart arrhythmias, unless treatment (including IHT) is under direct medical supervision.