Tweens and teens, brighten up your school holidays and let your creativity shine with fun craft activities at the library. It's free, no need to register.
- 21 Wed – Mini guitars (mini teddies).
- 22 Thursday – Mini canvas painting workshop inspired by Heather Galler's folk art fusion.
- 23 Friday – ANZAC Remembrance lanterns and mini hats.
- 28 Wed – Cartoon letters and boxes.
- 29 Thursday – Cats and dogs made from upcycled plastic tubes and air-dried clay.
- 30 Friday – Cardboard roll animals.
For ages 10 and over. Breakfast snack food provided. Please bring your own water bottles.
Visit our website for more information.