Learn Spanish and be ready to go travel (when borders open again). Do you want to learn Spanish and travel? Be prepared. Don’t wait to the borders open again. This course is the simple way to get you speaking Spanish in just one term and go travel without your dictionary.
- Learn the 25 most useful Beginner Spanish phrases every traveller needs to know
- How to make a small talk in Spanish from the first lesson
- Find out how with our 5 tips to learn Spanish fast so you can be one of the 500 million Spanish speakers around the world
- Learn greetings, numbers to a million, alphabet, how to make a reservation, going to a restaurant, asking for directions and many more useful tools for you to enjoy your trip in Spanish without translations.
- 5 tips to acquire Spanish fluency you can start using from today
About the tutor, Denise Lovato:
Denise is from Argentina and has been living in New Zealand since 2002. She has been teaching Spanish in Christchurch for over ten years. Denise teaches fun and interesting classes at different levels and makes sure all her students enjoy and learn Spanish in a great environment.
Denise has her own events company, Viva la Vida Ltd, through which she organises Latin events in Canterbury. She has a natural empathy for people and enjoys roles that relate to her energetic lifestyle.