Looking for a new activity?
Scottish Country Dancing is a fun way to exercise and make new friends, all to toe-tapping Celtic music.
Come early the first night to register and be ready to get going at 7.30.
- No partner needed, but it's fun to come with a friend
- Social dancing, suitable for teenagers upwards
- Wear soft, flat shoes and dress in layers for comfort
- Arrive from 7.15pm to register on your first night, pay cash at the door
- Expect a warm welcome from existing club members
Find out more:
- Robert 021 163 9649
- Kristin/Rod 04 478 4948