Ever wanted to make your own masterpiece in resin and weren't sure where to start? You will be guided through the process in this hands-on Resin Art Workshop. Resin will be provided along with an abundance of colours and effects to create your very own masterpiece on a 40cm round artwork canvas that you will be proud to hang on your wall. Due to the professional grade of resin used in the class, you will need to arrange to collect your artwork from our office once it has fully cured. (2-3 days)
This class is designed for beginners. More experienced students are welcome to join, however, they may find they need less time to complete their artworks.
Highlights of the course:
- Make your very own piece of resin artwork.
- Learn how to work with epoxy resin.
- Discover colour blending techniques with pigments, dyes and metallic powders.
- All materials and instructions are included.
- You will learn skills and techniques to take away and use again.