Free public lecture: The COVID-19 pandemic: lessons learned and planning for the next time.
- Associate Professor Tony Walls (keynote speaker): Infectious Diseases, University of Otago: COVID-19 vaccine development and the NZ COVID-19 Vaccine Strategy
- Dr Richard Everts - Infectious Disease Specialist and Medical Microbiologist, NMH: Ways to protect yourself from COVID-19 and other respiratory viruses, now and in the future
- Dr Alex Browne, Emergency and Intensive Care Physician, NMH: Rationalising care in Nelson/Marlborough and decision tools in the outbreak earlier last year.
- Suter Gallery, Nelson (please arrive in good time for the 6pm start)
- via livestream from the Arthur Wickes building at Wairau Hospital in Blenheim
- via virtual attendance (Zoom) at https://nmdhb.zoom.us/j/84229976876