Join me on this special 5-week yoga journey specifically designed to create a safe and relaxing environment for you and baby. There will be a maximum class size of 8 women to ensure an intimate space. This class is suitable from 13 weeks until full term.
Benefits of prenatal yoga:
- Promotes relaxation and stress management
- Improves general fitness and health for the pregnancy and birth
- Increases strength, flexibility and agility
- Improves overall circulation
- Can reduce or alleviate back problems common in pregnancy
- Deep toning of the birth muscles
- Alleviates/prevents the common aches and pains of pregnancy
- Improves balance and coordination
- Helps a woman birth consciously and powerfully
What we will cover:
- Postural alignment for pregnancy
- Working with props
- Yoga nidra and visualisation
- A gentle flowing class
- Restorative yoga
- Pelvic floor toning
- Sounding/Chanting for pregnancy and birth
- Partner yoga
Sarah has been on the yoga path for about five years now, starting off in Europe and moving through India and finally back home to New Zealand. Sarah has completed her 200-hour yoga training in Goa, India and since has been teaching in India and Tauranga. After falling pregnant in 2020 Sarah completed the Bliss Baby Yoga Teacher Training so she can navigate her own body through pregnancy and now share that knowledge with other mums to be.
You must sign up to all sessions as we will build on our learnings each week.
Please email Sarah to secure your spot (spaces are limited to 9) on email@example.com.
For any questions please message Sarah on 022 083 2438.