An empowering & inspirational plus-size style, confidence & body acceptance workshop brought to you by by plus-size personal stylist, wardrobe consultant & confidence coach, lou sutherland from new boots & panties.
This inclusive, fat-friendly, body-accepting, size 18+ workshop - built on kindness and never judgement - will help you to start dressing for who you want to be, and feeling your most authentically you, every single day.
Let New Boots and Panties help you to start dressing and showing up as the person you want to be, and to reclaim your True Style Self!
In this plus-size style workshop we will:
- Explore in a safe and supportive space, your own style, body and confidence journey, where you’ve come from and where you’d like to go from here
- Discover and learn plus-size style tips, tricks, hacks, shopping sources and resources and inspirations
- Discuss plus-size style, fashion and body confidence in a kind and inclusive environment with other plus-size individuals - this is a ‘no-fashion-rules’, no put-downs, no-diet space where we accept and welcome each other, and ourselves, as we are, practising kindness at every stage of our time together
- Ask personal stylist, Lou Sutherland, every kind of plus-size fashion, style, body image and confidence question that you’ve always wanted to know
- Learn about the body acceptance movement and how we’re reclaiming language and embracing tools to hep you to accept yourself and feel your most authentically you
- Get recommendation for books, podcasts, and inspiring people to follow online and surround yourself with
- Practise mindsets and exercises around how to feel you most confident, grateful, and fabulous in your body
- Leave the workshop feeling inspired, invigorated and with a refreshed sense of yourself and your style direction, and confident in yourself no matter your size, or where you’re at on your journey - because style is about so much more than weight, size, fading fads and fast-fashion trends - true style comes from within YOU!
This event is the perfect way to spend some empowering quality time with friends, a loved one, or for some much-needed ME time where you will feel seen, heard and valued!