Join the inimitable fashion and food icon, Peta Mathias, for an afternoon of conversation, delicious canapes and couture! Peta is flying to Wellington especially for this one event so get in quick!
Over the course of the two hours, Peta will talk about food, travel and her upcoming book on fashion and clothing while you relax and enjoy a selection of delicious canapes. Peta's become an accidental sustainability icon because she can't throw clothes away. A few quick clothing changes will demonstrate why Issey Miyake and Trelise Cooper designs are just as fashionable now as they were thirty years ago. Peta will bring her 1966 debutante dress which she may or may not get into. Just as you cook with love, you should dress with love.
You will enjoy a selection of 8 canapes (menu below). There will be a cash bar with wine and bubbles and complimentary non-alcoholic Savour kombucha for all.
- Parmesan polenta topped with lamb & pea puree (g/f)
- Caramelised balsamic onion tart tartins with fresh thyme & parmesan (vege)
- Yorkshire puddings with roast rare beef, kikorangi, quince & pear chips
- Pulled jackfruit tostada baskets with tomato-cucumber salsa & chipotle aioli (vegan)
- Charcoal mini sliders with massaman chicken curry & fresh slaw
- Miso fritters with pickled daikon, ginger & wakame (g/f, vegan)
- Canape's ceviche (g/f, d/f)
- Oat oreos with kikorangi & quince
Check out the caterers and the lovely event space on their website.