Find out how the Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa fund can support your play, active recreation or sport project
Research tells us some groups of young people are missing out on valuable physical activity opportunities. You can be part of the change to get more tamariki and rangatahi in the Bay of Plenty active through sport, active recreation and play.
Join the Sport Bay of Plenty team for an online forum to discuss the ins and outs of the Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa fund and what you can do to increase the chances of your application's success.
- Overview of Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa
- How to capture the voice of young people and measure the success of your activity
- Examples of successful sport applications
- Examples of successful play applications
- Examples of successful active recreation applications
- Tips and requirements for activities delivered within an education setting (before or after school or in breaks)
Please register at the link provided.