Hello friends! Support us at our movie fundraiser at the Lighthouse Cuba on Sunday 10th October at 8:30pm at 29 Wigan St Te Aro.
Our movie is the upcoming spy film “No Time to Die” part of the James Bond series! Starring Daniel Craig this will be his fifth outing as the fictional British MI6 agent James Bond.
Please arrive early at 8pm for a mix and mingle and for the raffle draw.
Raffle tickets will be $2 each or $5 for 3 tickets.
We have got some amazing prizes lined up for the lucky winners which will be drawn on the evening!
- 1 x $150 Vivo Hair gift voucher for hair services up to the value of the $150 at any Vivo Salon
- 1x $50 Countdown supermarket voucher
- 1x Lighthouse Cinema complementary voucher- which may be redeemed for one admission to a 2D or 3D session at Light House cinema
To book/purchase tickets for the evening you can do this via:
- Purchasing directly from Diabetes Information Centre we’re open 10am-4pm weekdays at Level 1 Anvil House 138-140 Wakefield Street Wellington City.
- Emailing us at Office@diabeteswellington.org.nz and we will provide you with our bank account number to transfer how many tickets you would like.
Gather the troops your friends and family and come witness an action-packed evening and an epic adventure all for a good cause! Lock that date in and we can’t wait to see you there!